Visiting Canada

Enjoying a visit to Canada

We, in Path to Aurora, will help you to find out if you need a visitor visa to come to Canada. You may just need an eTA to enter to Canada. If you need to apply for a visitor visa, we can find out your eligibility.

It sounds simple to apply for a visitor visa but the fact is that you need to satisfy the officer that you can financially support yourself during your stay and you will leave Canada before your visa expire. We are here to help you in that process.

If you want to visit Canada on business, that is important to show how you are doing business in Canada and what you need to bring with you including required documents.

If you want to visit your children or grandchildren in Canada, We can help you to apply for a Super Visa and stay up to 2 years near your loved ones at a time.