Express Entry & Skilled Worker

Canada Permanent Residency

Canada Express Entry,

for immigrating to Canada

  • Canada has three federal programs to attract people with various skills and, experience as below:
    • Federal Skilled Worker Class,
      This category is for those with specific types of work experience.
    • Federal Skilled Trades Class
      The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
    • Canadian Experience Class,
      This category is for the people with at least one year of Canadian work     experience

    The government’s objective is to bring in skilled immigrants who will contribute to Canada’s developing economy.

    Applicants who are accepted into any of those programs will gain a Permanent Resident status.

    We can pre qualify you before applying to ensure that your application is successful under any of the EE categories and that you are ready to start your new life in Canada.